• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old member First post

SignTeam.us

I've actually been a member for awhile (from Feb 2006), but never post until now. I read signs101 3 or 4 times a week.
We are a family owned home business located in Illinois. I move here 5 years ago from spain. I've been on the sign business for over 15 years.
We have a Roland VersaArt 640, Epson 9600 and 2 Vinyl cutters.
I am looking forward to working with everyone on the site! and help like signs101 has been helping me all this years.

GypsyGraphics

A closet 101er for 3 years, wow!
Well dust yourself off and get out here, let's have a look at ya. figuratively speaking of course

Welcome!

Jon Aston

Hey, better late than never! Welcome!

I am curious though: What took you so long?

Hope you have encouraged other "lurkers" to do the same!

Jillbeans

Welcome from PA.
You must be one of those still waters run deep/strong silent types.
Or maybe just shy.
You know me, I could never keep quiet that long!
Love....Jill

Tim Aucoin

Welcome!
I would guess that this is some kind of a "silence record"... I think someone needs to start the "Signs101 book of world records"!!! :rolleyes:

SignTeam.us

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. My reason for not be posting on the past was that I was worry about my English. Now after all this years is getting better and better.

So I'm sorry in advance for all my mistakes in future posts :scream: