• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Paint lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BobM

Welcome back OP...............))))))))))))))))))))). Glad to see you're on your way to a full recovery. Did they check to see if the green..........)))))))))))))))speeeeeedo..............)))))))))))) was to tight????????????????????????

round man

rest up bud,...glad to hear yer back home and recoupin' ,....be nice to Hennie,you might need her for sumthin',...hahahahahaha God bless and git better Joe,....timi,....

oh yea like yer new avatar mosh,.,...

edited to add,...do what the docs say about the eye Joe,...you can walk onna peg leg and write with a wooden arm but ya can't see a damn thing with a glass eye,...don't ask me how I came by this tidbit of info,....

Jillbeans

Glad to hear you are on the mend, Joe.
You'll have to be careful not to get too excited watchin the Stillers an'at.
Love.....Jill

showcase 66

Has anyone heard anything else about OP? I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who's father had pretty much the same thing as OP. Sadly not the same results. Got me thinking that I havent seen him on here in a while.