• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OLD PAINT... the tired old story...

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I have searched all old posts about Roland PNC 950 driver download sites. None of them are active anymore. Old Paint posted one a long time ago and of course it is the only one I can't find. Joe, if you see this, do you still have that link?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Hey Joe... after rereading every post about Roland setup and following your comments I finally got this thing working again! The effort kinda made me miss the Goober plug and play by the way.

I only have one problem now. It is setup with the dip switch for sheet loading. When I hit print more times than not the plotter scrolls the paper all the way out to the end before it starts drawing my pattern. Is there any way to have it start plotting at the beginning of the sheet? I can live with this problem but I am seeing a lot of paper waste.