• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Polaris Font Help

RCE

Does anyone know what this font is?

3b10622a87743248dc253963dd36bdbe[1].jpg

SignosaurusRex

Its not a font but you can recreate the logo and other letters if you start with Bullet from House Industries and modify accordingly.

Marlene

I used to work with a guy who restored old snow machines and had to recreate old logos from what he had which was mostly the actual piece with the logo, all worn and nasty on it. I used a photo of it to make a black and white and then filled in what was missing or damaged. from there I'd make it into a vector. I think you have a really good start with the logo if that is what you are making and I'd just work with that. if you are writing something other than the name Polaris, start with bullet as suggested and since only the letters shown are know you'll have to guess at what the rest of the font would look like

RCE

Thank you both! I was trying to find the font to recreate the "TX starfire Racer" logo under the same branding. Luckily I was able to recreate the logo using the file I had to Polaris as a base. Thank you both for your help and advice!