• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old stuff in shop

mopar691

Not really old but things you have kept with you thru the years.

This fridge has been with me since 1993. It was bought by my grandfather new whenever that was, passed down to a resort as a bait fridge. I acquired it from them in early 93. At the time I was painting a 71 Challenger Panther Pink and I wanted my shop fridge to match it.

About a week after painting the dang thing quit working and cost me about 500 to update and repair. Wish I would of kept it in better shape but it really has been to hell and back.

Everywhere I have gone I have drug this thing with me. All the decals on it were done in 1994. I bought the big "340" decal at the Mopar nats in 93' for some exuberant price with the intent to but on my Duster but after a few beers and a bottle of Jack I figured I would add more senseless value to my outdated fridge.

I went back to college in 97' at MSU and drug this thing with me there and back. It has seen alot and been filled with more beer than most liqueur stores in its adult life.

Just wondering if anyone else out there has some relic in their shop that holds value to only them??

Attachments

• fridge.jpg
    fridge.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

visual800

cool! I aint got old stuff in the shop, but in home have old safe and a restored coke machine (it will be a cold day in hell before I do that again)

J Hill Designs

This has been up on the wall since I got here 10 years ago

Attachments

• IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 57