Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Timer PC600 Print Cut

Discussion in 'Roland' started by bobkeyser, Aug 7, 2012.

1. bobkeyser

bobkeyser New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Does anyone know of a video or downloadable booklet that just will tell me how to send print and cut to Roland Pc600 drivers installed on XP machine. and was able to send a print to it so I know they are communicating. I want to send print all the colors then have machine auto cut around artwork like a uneven sticker or something.
    I have Flexi 8 and every Adobe product
    Long story short a guy I cut vinyl for wanted this machine as back up and for me to play with.

Thanks in advance for any help
    Bob@bobswebs.com

It will preform a self test prints then cuts just fine but when I try to print from computer it prints 1/2" by 2" rectangles.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    Tags:
  2. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    I have found Flexi Pro to be the most efficent software to run the PC-600, you don't even need to install any Roland drivers. Flexi has it all, just do a set-up for that paticular devise.

3. Tizz

Tizz Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Melbourne
    Flexi is the way to go. I design using Illustrator and create my cut line with a 0.01 line thickness in black. Open it in Flex and select my black cutline and convert this to a contour cut. That's it. Send it to the machine and it prints then cuts.
    Just use the correct profiles when printing.

4. Tizz

Tizz Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Melbourne
    Preppie! lol... my first post...