• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 2.02 CD??

_SAi_

Hello,

Does anyone have an Omega 2.02 installation cd? I am unable to install and there is an error on one of the sectors for the data1.cab file. If anyone has this cd I would greatly appreciate getting a copy of that file from you!!

Thanks!

iSign

have you checked Gerbers website?
I downloaded 2.6 when I needed the Vista compatible update, and it took an hour or more, but then I burned a CD, and still us it for re-installs

a+signgal

omega

If you have the security dongle registered in your name Gerber may send you out another copy of the cd. It'll only run on one computer so it would be no threat of misuse of rights. I actually got them to replace a damaged security dongle for me years ago.
Sign Gal

_SAi_

Thanks for all of the replies.

I did download the 2.1 updates... they require 2.02 installed before they will work.

I was hoping to get up and running again without having to wait for a cd to be mailed. I just got a new computer as the old one makes me wait too much these days.

threeputt

Tried twice today to send the file. It's zipped, but I still get a "not enough memory" message. The file is large 349 MB.

Suggestions?