• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 2.5: Pesky little files...

Ed

Every time I send a job to cut a .PRM file is created - which is normal - but since I've updated to 2.5 these files don't automatically delete themselves when completed.

So, I'm ending up with lots and lots of .PRM files everywhere!!

Is there some checkbox I need to tick? Some setting I need to change?

Thanks....

Tony Teveris

If you are opening the file within GspPlot and outputting then the PRM file is not deleted as it holds the GspPlot setup (repeats, panel lines, etc) of the PLT file.

If you are doing Output All or Selected from Composer then GspPlot should be cleaning up after itself after it ouputs the file and you close the file or GspPlot itself.

I'll do some testing here. There is no harm in deleting the files, you will just have to redo the setup for the file again when you want to output it again.

Tony Teveris

Ed, what folder are you finding these files ?

C:\QUEUE
or
the assigned system TMP folder
or
wherever the PLT file exist

Ed

Hi Tony,

I am using the "output selected" option in Composer.

The .PRM files are turning up wherever the .PLT file is saved - not in Queue or some other Temp file.

Thanks!

Ed

bump

Hope no-one minds I bump this.

I still dunno how to fix... ???

Any help greatly appreciated.