• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 3.0 Plotting issue. Material usage in the millions of inches?

Pacosquared

Pacosquared
I just got a new windows 7 computer and installed my Omega 3.0 and my edge FX and GSXplus15 plotter. Everything was working perfectly for the last month until the other day when I tried to send cut only vinyl to the Plot screen. There was no art on the screen and the material usage read 429763 x 429763 inches. However if I assign a foil color to the vinyl it come in correct and cuts fine. I have tried several files with the same result.Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Mike

timgo

Graphics Designer
I just got a new windows 7 computer and installed my Omega 3.0 and my edge FX and GSXplus15 plotter. Everything was working perfectly for the last month until the other day when I tried to send cut only vinyl to the Plot screen. There was no art on the screen and the material usage read 429763 x 429763 inches. However if I assign a foil color to the vinyl it come in correct and cuts fine. I have tried several files with the same result.Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Mike

Do you know that 429763 x 429763 inch, this is 10907515.98 meter x 10907515.98 meter?

Chaange your real size.

bannertime

Sounds like you need to reset some panels or if you can poll a size from the plotter, change the size of the plot area. Check to make sure you're not setting the graphic to upscale like 10000% or something.

Pacosquared

Pacosquared
Thank you for the suggestion. No sure what that means. I have been using this system for 8+ years to make signs. This is the first time it has happened and I did not change anything. Any cut vinyl that I send over with a color foil associated with it it comes in fine.