• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 3.0 & Windows 7?

SBTJC

It should work flawlessly with 32 bit version. I would go for 32 Ultimate or whatever it is. But the base really is Vista, it just looks slightly different. So yeah it should work fine. I bootcamped one of my mac laptops with Windows 7 pre-release and Gerber 3.0 I was able to get everything working.

So you should be okay, however as always approach with caution, Gerber is pretty picky about what they support and don't support. If it wasn't for my Edge I would move to flexi. But I need my Edge.

Mike

Craig Perry

im running 64 bit with no problem, Omega 3 is smooth and fast (still that re-action s***s me to tears + other small details).... however i have and edge and envision on a Windows 2000 PC across the network for printing and cutting, works perfectly.. id print from the Windows7 pc however cant get the Gerber supplied USB cable to run on W7.. i see that as a blessing in disguise, just hit print on the W7 PC and the print goes straight to the edge across the network.

Last edited by a moderator: