• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 4 Composer advice needed

Thor

Could someone please advise as to how to select multiple objects and apply a clear fill? When I select multiple objects it applying a clear fill to some and no fill to others???

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It would be best if you would post a screen shot of the issue. I'm guessing that you are trying to apply a clear fill to a compounded (combined) center of a letter and it isn't working. If this is the case, you need to realize that the centers of compounded objects are holes and cannot have a fill applied until the compounding is released.

How to Post Pictures at Signs 101

Thor

Composer

It would be best if you would post a screen shot of the issue. I'm guessing that you are trying to apply a clear fill to a compounded (combined) center of a letter and it isn't working. If this is the case, you need to realize that the centers of compounded objects are holes and cannot have a fill applied until the compounding is released.

How to Post Pictures at Signs 101
Thanks Fred. We have the compounding figured out. We have other issues. Going to try some things. May be back later ifn they don't work.