• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 5.0 is here

Molenbeek

I do have to say that after sitting through a presentation with Dana- This is some awesome stuff!!

Haven't been this excited about software in a long time!!

Upgrade as soon as possible- you will love it!!

Matt

Tony Teveris

Derek,

I do not see anything in the bug database about import problems. Since you went back to 4.0 could you either give me more details or email me the file(s) you were trying to import. I'll look at them asap.

Marlene

if I had to pick just one great new thing in 5.0, it would have to be the weed sectioning. I've spent the last 20+ years dragging an Exacto blade thru cut vinyl to make my own and it is so sweet to just have it done for me. some times it's the little things that thrill us the most. thank you Gerber!

Tim Aucoin

Thanks Tony!
I just installed my upgrade on Thursday last week... did the update this morning! I haven't played around with 5 much yet, but I do love the new features I've seen so far. Well worth the low $400 price tag in my opinion! :thumb:

Tony Teveris

I think thats when it was posted for download.

You can tell if you execute GspTray and bring up the system information dialog

the system it has a version at the end and should say *5.0.0.39

i.e. GSPCFF161E0.2802.CDF0.0FF0*5.0.0.39