Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Omega 5.0 to new pc

Discussion in 'Gerber Omega, Graphix Advantage & MacImprint' started by dw76, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:00 AM.

1. dw76

dw76 New Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Hello, Moving my Omega 5.0 install to a new pc. Install went fine but when I print to the GerberFX it does not print correctly. The target does not print even though that option is selected, it also prints random little squares on the media. I'm trying to pull up the old machine so I can compare printer settings to the old pc but when I select something to print, the OutputAll is greyed out. (I'm running the old pc in Demo mode). Please advise... Thank you.

Tags:
  2. dw76

dw76 New Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Wisconsin
    update: The OutputAll issue was related to being in Demo mode. I've compared all the printer settings to the old pc and they match. Any other thoughts on why the target is not printing along with the random squares? *The squares look similar to the black squares that populate the screen after you SELECT a print area....

3. Jburns

Jburns Active Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Denver
    can you share a screenshot? and also did you load the driver for the USB dongle correctly?