• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Omega 5.0 to new pc

dw76

Hello, Moving my Omega 5.0 install to a new pc. Install went fine but when I print to the GerberFX it does not print correctly. The target does not print even though that option is selected, it also prints random little squares on the media. I'm trying to pull up the old machine so I can compare printer settings to the old pc but when I select something to print, the OutputAll is greyed out. (I'm running the old pc in Demo mode). Please advise... Thank you.

dw76

update: The OutputAll issue was related to being in Demo mode. I've compared all the printer settings to the old pc and they match. Any other thoughts on why the target is not printing along with the random squares? *The squares look similar to the black squares that populate the screen after you SELECT a print area....