• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega acting strange or win 7......

gabagoo

I have always sent gad files from my main computer (signlab 8 ) to my Edge computer running Omega 1.5 and in the last 3 months this strange issue has surfaced although not all the time....

Today I sent a very simple 1 colour file...I usually designate a second colour as the cut info so I can convert them quickly in Omega. I sent the first file and it imported as it should. The second file which was identical to the first as far as being 2 colours, imports as 1 colour. The second colour somehow in the export converts to there being only 1 colour. I then try sending it again with a new file name and again it comes in as only 1 colour.
I then take the cut colour (which is pure magenta) and change it to any other colour on the pallett...this time I chose yellow and then sent the file and now it opens ok.

What can cause such a rediculous problem? The first file i sent had magenta in it and it saw it.