• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Omega or flexi

selpats

kind of torn between software,,,,used Omega for years and im now running flexi. in flexi ive noticed about 10% of the font are horrid when cut. now while working in flexi im getting a run time error.... and if artwork isnt saved every minute my design time is lost.
any input as to which is the better software?

Bert Wondervan

kind of torn between software,,,,used Omega for years and im now running flexi. in flexi ive noticed about 10% of the font are horrid when cut. now while working in flexi im getting a run time error.... and if artwork isnt saved every minute my design time is lost.
any input as to which is the better software?

Onyx is the best option.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Are you wanting just a RIP? Or design? Design and RIP? And the answers that are NEITHER of the options you chose cracks me up.
Anyway, be more specific in what purpose the software is that you are looking for, as well as what machines you run. Then the HELPFUL ones here can move you in the right direction.