Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

omega question...please help

Discussion in 'Gerber' started by ironchef, Jun 27, 2012.

1. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Hello everyone. I recently had to start a new user account for my icons to work properly with omega and corel. Its all good now but when i send something to cut. That i exported from corel x5 as eps. Its showing up as if it was a print job 2 pics are attached any advice.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    when you import eps, it asks if you want it to assign print colors or just vinyl only (at least on my dinosaur v.1.56

3. idsignsil

idsignsil Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Springfield, IL
    Do you have any color fills or strokes assigned? When I export from Corel as an eps that I am going to cut in omega, I have only a stroke in Corel so I can see it. Once I am in Omega, I take the stroke off and it cuts just fine.

4. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    O yeaaa. I forgot. The vinyl only part. Thanks sir i totally forgot. You guys rock. And also i take strokes off and just manually put outlines in omega. And when copying and pasting to corel i leave off the outlines and put the strokes on in corel.

5. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    So I'm deleting my old account now. Saved all my files on my external drive. And will copy all my files back to the new account. Sounds like an easy fix huh. Starting a new account and deleting the corrupted one... will that bit my *** in the long run?