• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omegabond panel mounting

Guimb0

I have to mount omegabond panel to a fence for a pool but i had no idea to do this .
The pannel have L20''x H24'' vinyl print.
Fence , vertical steel bar with a diameter of about 3/4'' and 4'' of distance each.
Anyone can help me?
Thank's for you're answers really appreciated!

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Stainless steel pan head screws. Predrill the holes in the sign and bars and screw it in. The bars should be hollow but if you drill too small of a hole the screws can bind and snap off the heads. You can also paint the heads to match if you want.

Billct2

Backer plates with thru bolts between the pickets, If needed plastic cap over the bolts on the back

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I like to use self tapping screws when I can, but I just finished 4 apartment complexes and the steel was too thick and hard for them. I also couldn't find stainless steel self tappers at the local box stores and I hate seeing rust stains running down the sign faces.

Guimb0

The plan was change and customer want the two panel back to back on fence . i don't want to screw in the fence bar.
I thinking to make sandwich but how to do this idea i don't know. You have idea.
This is the picture of fence bar.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1527.jpg
    IMG_1527.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 112

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Through bolts will look good on one side but not the other. I'd get some PVC at your local hardware store (used for window trim) cut 4 pieces 3" or 4" shorter than the width of your sign. Then install 2 on top and 2 on the bottom pinching the fence pickets with deck screws. I would add some silicone or power grab between the PVC and bars to make sure it doesn't slide down over time. Then you can screw your sign to the PVC with pan head stainless steel screws.