• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omg! We Won An Hp Designjet 8000sr

vid

Wow, Congratulations! I work with one of those.

It's a very competent printer. It doesn't cut, however, so hopefully you've got a w i d e plotter that can take care of that. Having worked with a couple Rolands in the past, there are a few quirkies about the HP machine that drive me bonkers. But those are issues more about managing work flow, than any issues with print quality or capabilities. ...to me, it seems like it takes soooooooo long to get it moving in the mornings. The cleaning cycles seem to take forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrever.

But, in 1-1/2 years of service there haven't been any parts or maintenance problems. :thumb:

For that price, it's a great piece of equipment!

Have fun and Good Luck!

wannabe

Congrats! I entered a couple of times. Did you just enter once or everyday? Did you buy anything? I always wonder if anybody really wins sweepstakes 'n' stuff. Glad to know they did and it was somebody from signs101!
:cool1:
I had an account (bought) with them two years ago, then last year I didn't have and then this year I did again. There's only 3 1/2 employees including me that run this place and we all entered everyday last year and this year. We are facing some serious downsizing due to what I believe was the economy crash a few months ago. Now...I think the win is a sign!! Still gonna cut some expenses and change locations. I get almost NO drive by exposure. I guess if this doesn't HELP business I'll have something for resale.