• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omg!

Flubber

I have a friend that i think i might just help them redesign this.....this....thing that is being called an identity.....what do you guys think?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 60

Flubber

Im still trying to figure out what the designer was thinking when he did this masterpiece........:covereyes:

What would you guys do with a name like that?

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
What do marketing firms do exactly?

I have dealt with them in the past and still can't figure out what they do exactly.

I technically know what they are, but when a job gets to me after they get their mits on it, how much will I be able to work my magic, after they work theirs? I have books and books on marketing research and the process. I imagine they specialize like we do. I would work on their specialty, if they don't specialize, give them the generic... all the big cats are not impressive with their branding. Why? They don't like being pigeonholed.

Good marketing companies do work that feels natural, you can't even tell you are being pitched something. like design, good marketing companies are creative, clever and risk takers... that is how I would like to approach it.

xxaxx

God its like they went out of their way to make a bad logo. Even if you just made it one font (looks like they pieced together 2 or 3 in there), made all the letters the same weight, and fixed that kerning it would look a 1000x better.

Pat Whatley

What do marketing firms do exactly?

Well they don't sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. They don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, they don't want to do that.

TwoNine

Well they don't sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. They don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, they don't want to do that.

:notworthy::thumb: