• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In On my way in this morning..........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I go this way almost everyday and this is something I was ready for today. Had my camera ready, but there were a few cars in front of me, so sorry for the smallness of the photos. About 75 geese crossed all total. This lake gets like this every year.

Just something else to feel good about.

lil geese crossing.jpg
lil geese.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No one was killed, maimed or otherwise in their trek across the street. Cars were backed up both ways. People in the back who couldn't see were honking their horns, but...... too bad, they missed the show.

So, all-in-all.... yes, a happy ending.​

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Tee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee........................... Oops, that's giggle, not gaggle. These are Anatidae.

But for tex's sake........ no goose pate was seen at the site. No one's goose was cooked. Not a single golden egg was found.... or the goose that laid it. None of them were a silly goose. None of them were on a wild chase and the old Mother Goose was nowhere to be seen. She's still back at the main nest out on the island.​