• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One month today!!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
the day i got discharged from the hosptial, 7 days after the surgery, you know how quite elevators can get? well iam sittin in wheel chair, with the front of shirt open, everyone could see i had my chest opened. hennie was standing in front of me, in the dead silence, i said, "Hey hennie, i guess sex tonite, aint gona happen!!!!!!" the whole elevator cracked up, on lady looked at hennie and ..."is he like that all the time?" hahahahahahahaha.

She should've turned around and said.... you keep this chit up and I'm gonna blast ya with both barrels next time. :rock-n-roll: Then give you the 'Evil' eye :rolleyes:

J

john1

Glad to hear OP! I appreciate your posts on the forums and courage to pull through all this.

Mainframe

That's god news, Joe, now you are in great shape for the Superbowl, ha ha, keep up the great recovery! & enjoy the weather down there, it is snow & more snow here with cold, cold cold! I get tired of it every Feb, some day you will find me parked in your driveway with my camper for the month of Feb, ha ha

threads1

OP I really like Gino's idea of you converting but, I knew that would never happen. It would make this place really boring if you started to agree with my point of view on politics. Glad your on the mend brother.