• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One of a kind camouflage

bighun

I had a pair of board shorts that were camouflage, only the different shapes were actually sexy girl silhouettes in different poses. Looked pretty cool, always got compliments. Anybody ever seen this online anywhere as a digital download?

BadAss

We use it in Hydro-Printing. It is called "Morning Wood". And they are VERY protective of that file...M*

We use it in Hydro-Printing. It is called "Morning Wood". And they are VERY protective of that file...M*

6yrs in development is what they claim...lol time to do some field research collecting sillouettes of beautiful ladies and creating a competing product, i can't think of a better way to spend 6yrs.

jdb

Wow, I saw Bogies avatar pic and thought he'd returned from the compound. Then I noticed the date on this thread.

BadAss

Yeah, I was searching some other threads on camo and seen that no one had answered this,,,Sooo. Though I would chime in...

BadAss

Wraps,
Your clicks on the Killer Camo are not there. You can't see any of your patterns....