• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

one of those days!!!

fisheye48

How many of you have one of those days in the shop, around the house, out and about where everything you touch breaks, doesnt work, quits, and so on??

Today is one of those days for me....doing some magnetic signs and i have done some of them twice. cut the corner off of one, wrinkled another. Then phone rings as i pick it up it slips out of my hand and its the floor and into about 9 pieces it goes...and the day is only half over...think im gonna board up the windows and lock the doors before anything else happens...how often do things like this happen to you??

CheapVehicleWrap

It would REALLY help if you could blame it on someone else :) Labor's kind of cheap nowadays and I'm thinking of hiring someone just for this purpose. Have a great weekend though!

fisheye48

only problem is im the only one here...i tired to blame it on the dog but he ran and hid...so i think im gonna blame on the ones not here...they cant defend themselves right??

"Deposit Please"

I had plenty of those days. I think cheap customers walking in through the front door all day long is worse. Of course they want a graphic big as possible, using the best material, at super high res with a flawless install at a garage sale price.

BobM

Doing a sample, in a hurry, simple 12X24, reverse weed purple on diebond. 1st. try, 100 little bubbles - hurried - slapped it on - dusty table - wasn't paying attention. So, clean it off, re-cut, clean the table, wet apply to insure no bubbles. Only problem, I grabbed the Rapid Remove instead of the Rapid Tac II. Couldn't understand why the vinyl wouldn't quite stick? :iamwithstupid TGIF

Ajmotofx

no one likes to have that "one" day... but when you have that "0ne" week, or that "one" month. Kind of makes you appreciate only having that One day... at least thats what i tell myself because its one of those days...

Bradster941

attachment.php
and

Attachments

• wtf 1.jpg
    wtf 1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 66