• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One Shot Clearcoat

gixxer2004

Did anyone ever use One Shot Graphiguard clear coat? I have always had a lot of success with one shot
enamels but never used the clear for digital prints. Does anyone know who sells it?

Saw Trax

N Glantz carries the One Shot Clear coat - the Speed Dry UV Acrylic Clear. I used it a good bit on vinyl prints when I was making sandblasted signs just because we already had it in house to use on our HDU. Worked great but you had to get the mix just right when thinning if you were spraying it.

flyinsign

I used it several years ago on trailer graphics (the trailer is indoors 90 percent of the time). It seemed fine initially but after about a year it began to fail. It came off in patches and looked dull. It had the appearance of when you remove vinyl and the adhesive is left behind. It felt like paint with flatner in it. As I previously stated that was several years ago, hopefully they have made improvements since then.