• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One Stop Shopping Question

MITCHATEXOTIC

support all about support for me

Fellers seems to have the wrap thing down pretty good...they support me with knowledge and I support them with purchasing.Sign supply U.S.A. and Grimco are both relatively close, but there sales staff doesn't seem to be up to speed.I purchase about 40 K worth of equipment from sign warehouse.from a young lady who knew nothing about the sign or printing biz but the price was right.so now that I am reading my own post I guess ist is a matter of personal pref.

Designer Wraps

Fellers is "quick", but not the cheapest - so you would have to decide where you want to make up the difference. We've been using SignWarehouse for years and they have always taken care of us. When you use a company for a long time you build up a relationship - for instance we normally get really good rates or free shipping on most of what we buy.

Plus I like to use their website to create my list of what i need (their entire catalog is one there as apposed to Fellers), then I email my rep and it's done.

For substrates and items that SW doesn't carry (which is only about 10% of our biz), we also use a local company and have it next day.

Again, you need to do your research, buy from a few places and see how they rate, it's not like you'll be "locked in" to using any one of them.

Good luck.

ChiknNutz

FWIW, I email Fellers all the time with my order. Not exactly the same as an online ordering process, but they do have their catalog online too. I like that they ship really quick and shipping is almost always free too. Seems not too many vendors carry Oracal locally, so that's one reason I use Fellers.

DigiWriter

Fellers & Grimco are both local to us. We buy alot of our equipment and supplies from Grimco and some supplies from Fellers. I've used SW a few times and got those orders fine. Harbor is local to us and we get some of our substrates from them.