• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One way to celebrate Xmas

WildWestDesigns

I'm so glad that I don't live in a major city (even though I was born and raised in one) nowadays.

Apparently the city slickers decided to celebrate Xmas in style with a bombing.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Sounds more like he was a wack job that hung out in conspiracy land on the internet. Good thing nobody was killed

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I'm so glad that I don't live in a major city (even though I was born and raised in one) nowadays.

Apparently the city slickers decided to celebrate Xmas in style with a bombing.

The city slickers celebrate Christmas by car bombing? That's a stretch. How do you back woods folks celebrate? By taking your sister out on a date to Luby's?

WildWestDesigns

The city slickers celebrate Christmas by car bombing? That's a stretch. How do you back woods folks celebrate? By taking your sister out on a date to Luby's?

No Luby's here. I haven't been to one since I was living in Plano and not since that one guy (can't remember where it happened) drive his vehicle thru Luby's. I never was much of a fan of those places anyway.

Of course, with the people around here, they love their cow tippin'.

Myself personally, I prefer to stay at the house. As 2020 has shown people just remind me that I want to be as far away as I can be from them.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Wait 'til they discover it was only an "accelerated protest" The very same results, just different tactics.

Just sayin'

JB