• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

onix 10 and epson s30670

asd

hi, everybody I have a question and may be someone in here has the answer, I am running an epson surecolor s30670, now the printer came with onix 10 rip software included and we also have a roland versacamm sp540v and the speed of the epson is more than twice faster than the roland, and my question is how do I get the onix to print the crop marks so that the roland can read them, I try everything possible with the knowledge I have about onix and gamma print, but I can't get onix to give me the crop marks for a roland, I set up the cutter in onix but still the marks don't show up. or is the copy of onix a waterdown version of the program to just run the surecolor as a printer only, thanks in advance

jfiscus

Rap Master
There are different versions of Onyx, but I think all should have the options for different crop marks. On the first page of the job editor the crop mark choice option should be towards the bottom left of the window.

Chasez

You should have an option in job editor before printing the job to choose which cutter you want to use. Select the correct cutter and print.

Chaz

asd

thanks for your help, I did not have a cutter selected in my drop down menu in my cutter window