• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Online chat representative...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Does anyone integrate this into their site? Not sure I'd really have the time to implement it, but just curious who uses it and what kind of results you see.

I know when I want questions answered quickly on Amazon, etc., I love being able to use the feature.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think it would add a lot of value to your online contacts.
When we went looking for our first sewing machine (I didn't know enough to even ask the right questions) the online help sealed the deal on us buying direct instead of through a lower cost re-seller.

wayne k
guam usa

legacyborn

At my old job we had an automated one. It said "how may I help you" then no matter what the person said it would respond "Please give me your name and phone number and I will have a representative call you soon" Then it would email me what they said. 2 people used it in the year I worked there and one of them said they expected a real person and were disappointed to have to wait for a response. Still got the client though, so while we were successful, it wasn't the best interaction for the client.

TXFB.INS

I am a BIG fan of the online chat, have usually found it to be faster and more convenient than calling

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
It's a good thing if you have the traffic on your website and have someone sitting at their desk enough to answer the questions. We have dabbled with it and will eventually integrate it fully into our site.