• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

online classifieds

DizzyMarkus

Howdy folks,
Any suggestions on where to look for a used 30" laminator --- like classifieds types sites? EBAY wont do lol

Thank you,
Markus

DizzyMarkus

Thks PSS -- I have them BM'ed -- I made this thread to see if there was more than what I was finding -- of which much arnt to active :0) This appears to be one of themost active -- ty

JKADesigns-- thank you for the craigslist links -- I checked my local one first :thumb: If I cant see and touch it from craigslist I am not buying :smile:

visual800 -- the Digismith one is horrific to say the least lol and not very active but thanks you

thank you all for your responses. I will have to look around some more :0) --

PS: its not a matter of spending $5000 on a machine, thats just not what I am looking for Sir -- I should have thought and tried to have been a bit clearer :0) sorry -- I need to find one around 30" - 32" , table top type, prefferrably electric with foot pedal.

Thanks again,
Markus

mtroup

searchtempest.com is a great way to search all craigslist sites within a mileage radius of your zipcode.