• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

** online deal **

MatthewTimothy

Was browsing the egg, found some software that you guys mike like to jump on. here

Its Peachtree accounting from 130 for 20 bucks while supplies last. I ordered mine, good deal if you ask me. Thought id pass the word :thumb:

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i'm using a version of quickbooks from 1996, XP is the lastest windows version it will run on. needing to upgrade soon, not sure if i want to switch brands. looks like a great deal....

David Wright

Yeah, I am running Quickbooks Pro 2004. I have been using since dos days. Making a switch is only possible if it can import all data.
Good deal though.

MatthewTimothy

only reason you really ever need a new edition every year is if you are doing payroll through it. Ever since my last post on Quickbooks over Peachtree ive done a lot of research and that came to be the only issue. Now im going with Peachtree just because I have family that are CPAs and have done taxes for years and they all suggest this over Quickbooks.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Looks like a great deal. I've used both, but have switched back to QB since it has been the easiest for me to find local training.

The QB / Peachtree debate is as old as the Corel / Adobe squabble.

A lot of it boils down to personal preference, and whatever the accountant prefers.

phototec

Was browsing the egg, found some software that you guys mike like to jump on. here

Its Peachtree accounting from 130 for 20 bucks while supplies last. I ordered mine, good deal if you ask me. Thought id pass the word :thumb:

There are several on ebay for under $20 with FREE shipping. Has it occurred to you WHY this software is so CHEAP?

Maybe because Quickbooks is the industry standard, there has to be a reason they are selling this so cheap, they wouldn't have to cut the price if it was a good seller, IMO.

:help

MatthewTimothy

There are several on ebay for under $20 with FREE shipping. Has it occurred to you WHY this software is so CHEAP?

Maybe because Quickbooks is the industry standard, there has to be a reason they are selling this so cheap, they wouldn't have to cut the price if it was a good seller, IMO.

:help

your opinion is well considered, but ive bought just as good hardware from them just because it went on sale. Bulk buying at your finest. They need to unload them before the year starts. Not bad for 20 bucks and ebay is not a really well known reputable eCommerce store, from my experience in buying auto parts on there.

MatthewTimothy

PLUS i wasnt trying for this to be another debate on Peachtree VS Quickbooks. Yes i have accounting experience with family support. This was just a good deal so i thought id be nice and share with you guys. In no way shape or form was this for a debate on which was better and why.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I got a copy of Quickbooks 2009 (in 2009) from Staples for FREE after mail in rebate. Not sure why they did it, but they did. I'm a fan of QuickBooks for small business accounting, but the cheap price doesn't necessarily mean it's junk.