• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Online Designer - Do you recognize this?

Graphics2u

This is a screen shot of a online t-shirt designer. Does anyone recognize who makes this application? I've seen several sites with the same thing so I don't think it's custom built. Seems like a pretty nice designer and would like to look into it more.

Thanks for any help you can be.

Attachments

• Designer.jpg
    Designer.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 120

p3

Whats the actual website its used on? Usually if you right click and view source, where the coding starts for the designer part of it, if you have seen it used more than once it will say all the info on the creator of that designer. I have seen this a lot even with sites that have like java scrolling graphics on their home page, or if they use sample templates....

maybe a start to help you find out who created it.

MikePro

do you have DTG equipment/material suppliers? they might also be able to shed some light on it as I'm sure someone with software like this has been pimping it at the trade shows.

Graphics2u

Whats the actual website its used on? Usually if you right click and view source, where the coding starts for the designer part of it, if you have seen it used more than once it will say all the info on the creator of that designer. I have seen this a lot even with sites that have like java scrolling graphics on their home page, or if they use sample templates....

maybe a start to help you find out who created it.
This one came from uberprints.com . I tried to view source on this site and one other that uses it, but didn't find out much.

p3

Ya, me neither. You now have me interested and I have been googling away to see what I can find. If I get anywhere i'll let you know.