Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Designer - Do you recognize this?

Discussion in 'Printwear' started by Graphics2u, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    This is a screen shot of a online t-shirt designer. Does anyone recognize who makes this application? I've seen several sites with the same thing so I don't think it's custom built. Seems like a pretty nice designer and would like to look into it more.

Thanks for any help you can be.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    Simple layout done well, good idea for standard stuff.

3. p3

p3 Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Whats the actual website its used on? Usually if you right click and view source, where the coding starts for the designer part of it, if you have seen it used more than once it will say all the info on the creator of that designer. I have seen this a lot even with sites that have like java scrolling graphics on their home page, or if they use sample templates....

maybe a start to help you find out who created it.

4. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    do you have DTG equipment/material suppliers? they might also be able to shed some light on it as I'm sure someone with software like this has been pimping it at the trade shows.

5. Graphics2u

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    This one came from uberprints.com . I tried to view source on this site and one other that uses it, but didn't find out much.

6. p3

p3 Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Ya, me neither. You now have me interested and I have been googling away to see what I can find. If I get anywhere i'll let you know.

7. Graphics2u

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    Great!