• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Online internet Vinyl Decal Generation

chasegraphics

I am sure that most of you people on Signs 101 have a vinyl decal generation on your website. I have been trying to create one of these. Can someone give me some ideas on how to design a website that a person can design the vinyl decal that they want and pay for it online, then I get an email of the design, make it and ship it. I know that this market is a bit full with people doing this type of marketing and sales but I might as well get a piece of it while I can.

iSign

I am sure that most of you people on Signs 101 have a vinyl decal generation on your website. I have been trying to create one of these. Can someone give me some ideas on how to design a website that a person can design the vinyl decal that they want and pay for it online, then I get an email of the design, make it and ship it. I know that this market is a bit full with people doing this type of marketing and sales but I might as well get a piece of it while I can.

Forgive me for being blunt, but how is it that one person can be so sure they know so much, yet appear to know so little... I mean what makes you sure that most of the people here would have this?

...honestly how many sites have you ever even seen that have this? You "know" this market is full... how do you know? How "full" is it?

...& how is it that you are going to "get a piece"...when you have no clue how to do this?

...I'd venture a guess that there is little more than one way to do it... pay someone a massive crapload of money to do it for you... and hope that buys you a big enough "piece" to be worth that massive investment!

Anyway, I'm just spouting off my gut feeling... maybe you can buy a template today & have a decal generation website with active shopping carts by tomorrow... & more power to you if it's really that easy :notworthy:

PGSigns

I have seen a few that let you pick from a couple of fonts, then a couple of colors and lastly a few sizes and it gives a price. Most shopping cart programs will do this but it not by any means design and price like you asked for. My suggestion if you want to go this way is to search the net till you find someone who has what you need and drop them a line. My prediction is that it is going to be very pricey to get one that will allow full online design ans then have the code capable of pricing it. Simpler way to do it is build a site showing the quality of your work and let them pay you to do it.
Jimmy