• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Online order site for schools??

DIGITAL DESIGNS

Hey guys pretty much new to the forums here. We do wraps and signs, but a great deal of our sales are t-shirts as well. I have a school that is interested in having us as their supplier for school spirit wear. They have used an online store in the past. Is there a service out there where I can provide and sell my own goods but be able to put out an online ordering site where they can look at and order the shirts online?'
Thanks

Bigfootprints

Sign up with printavo @ printavo.com, they have a webstore module that is great for schools and teams. Also great for production scheduling.

Another option would be OrderMyGear.com

Stacey K

I like making signs
I see that Transfer Express just announced a site but it's pricey. I use WIX it's the only site I could find that offers the variant of "customization" without having to download an app. By that I mean, I offer people the option of adding names and numbers on the backs of their shirts. I had used Shopify in the past and it was rather difficult so I am in the process of switching over to WIX. Make sure you think about all of that stuff before you jump into something...makes life a lot easier if you can easily and quickly upload products!

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I see that Transfer Express just announced a site but it's pricey. I use WIX it's the only site I could find that offers the variant of "customization" without having to download an app. By that I mean, I offer people the option of adding names and numbers on the backs of their shirts. I had used Shopify in the past and it was rather difficult so I am in the process of switching over to WIX. Make sure you think about all of that stuff before you jump into something...makes life a lot easier if you can easily and quickly upload products!

Would you happen to have a link or more details on this WIX feature? We've had a wix built site for years but I can't say I've really played with it much.

Thanks!

Stacey K

I like making signs
Would you happen to have a link or more details on this WIX feature? We've had a wix built site for years but I can't say I've really played with it much.

Thanks!
Sure! I believe you need to have the commerce site but you can just create a new fake account and play around. Try this...Dashboard, Store Products, New Product (digital or physical) from there I've included some screen shots. Photo 2 shows this option of adding customization...so far it's the easiest site I've found for this specific need. You can photos to your "add on" items also such as a photo of the back of a jersey to show what the name and number will look like. you can only have 300 variants which could be limiting so decide what you need out of it before you purchase.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 141
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG