Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online preview software for web site

Discussion in 'Website Design' started by garylyb, Jul 21, 2012.

1. garylyb

garylyb New Member

Mar 15, 2011
    michigan
    Hi

Does anyone know where I could find a website plugin for some preview software that would be able to show the buyer a preview of vinyl designs using different colors.

There is a very nice one at this site - just click the preview your colors button

http://www.decalmywall.com/branch-wall-decals/branch-with-owls-wall-decal/

I'm familiar with some of the t shirt designers, but they are too complex, I just want a preview function, not a design function.

Thank you all

Gary Lyben

Tags:
  2. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    You are leaving money on the table ... why

When selling jobs sell a black /white version such as a thumbnail sketch idea and your abilities .

You have a portfolio / website show them that, show them how well your work looks, gaining trust, sell the sketch idea.

Then colors come last, your black / white design /layout should work with any color combo desired be a dark background or light background.

This your final sell they choose idea you tweak it add colors as desired.

Meaning once you have a idea and trust sold that you can produce a outstanding design / layout adding colors can increase the cost to sale.

But if your just putting letters on a board ...take a bunch of colors put them in a book next other color combos to show .