• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Online preview software for web site

garylyb

Hi

Does anyone know where I could find a website plugin for some preview software that would be able to show the buyer a preview of vinyl designs using different colors.

There is a very nice one at this site - just click the preview your colors button

http://www.decalmywall.com/branch-wall-decals/branch-with-owls-wall-decal/

I'm familiar with some of the t shirt designers, but they are too complex, I just want a preview function, not a design function.

Thank you all

Gary Lyben

Craig Sjoquist

You are leaving money on the table ... why

When selling jobs sell a black /white version such as a thumbnail sketch idea and your abilities .

You have a portfolio / website show them that, show them how well your work looks, gaining trust, sell the sketch idea.

Then colors come last, your black / white design /layout should work with any color combo desired be a dark background or light background.

This your final sell they choose idea you tweak it add colors as desired.

Meaning once you have a idea and trust sold that you can produce a outstanding design / layout adding colors can increase the cost to sale.

But if your just putting letters on a board ...take a bunch of colors put them in a book next other color combos to show .