• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Online Proofs

thewrightjenn

I have been having some issues with wrong emails/incorrect spelling on printed materials after the job is completed. We always email proofs, but apparently the customers are not looking at the details. I need to to include some sort of disclaimer making the customer responsible for checking for errors. What is a nice way to state such?

I cannot always catch every phone number/spelling/email error since I am more focused on creating a rocking design.

Thanks!

gritsonis

We use "slugs" that we put in the corner of each proof. I contains our company name/logo and job info such as quantities and material type. At the bottom of this info we have a disclaimer putting the responsibility on the customer. I also use a disclaimer in my email sig. Screen Shot 2013-12-30 at 11.21.10 AM.png

Mosh

have them e-mail you back a confirmation, and print and keep a copy of that e-mail along with the art. Be sure to have a reference number on the art and the same one in the e-mail. I think PDF's can be signed, I don't really have this problem too much.

JgS

I wouldn't be too nice. Just be straight to the point. You want them to know it is important.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I have a proof sheet I designed up ... has job disclaimers, a brief, my companies info, etc on it. Also have it layered for adding watermarks and such.