• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Only prints "clean" in high speeds HELP PLZ

82R909

Hey all, im back with my cyan again. Its a brand new head, roughly one month old, So on high speed it prints clear without the cyan overspraying. My test print is perfect, under the service menu, the fill test is perfect, its just wen it printing, Ive clean the strip, tried on different materials, manual cleaned the heads, cappings stations are also about a month old, I have the printer connect to a ground to help the static out but its only the cyan. ANY other possible solutions to this madness?... Thanks in Advance... =]

82R909

The Pic

In HIGH quality

Attachments

• high quality ovrspry.JPG
    high quality ovrspry.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 132

artbot

a few years ago there was a rash of roland sp models with electrostatic build up. switching off, unplugging, then pressing the front power button several times was causing a miracle cure here and there.

82R909

Hey peeps, and artbot...I've done the shutdown process to release the static build...And it doesn't get any better.. It's a new print head as u can recall artbot everything we tried last time...I'm running out of ideas

82R909

Hey mediacorp..When the tech came and did a fill test under the service menu and it came out of blown out he said there was a lot of deflection and it was time for a new print head....And it seems to be coming back but when I do a fill test it looks about 99percent correct..