• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

only vinyl cutting?

149motorsports

does flexi make a software that you can only do vinyl cutting in? dont need all that fancy stuff, just basic tools and able to cut from it? thanks

SignAttack

Yea I forget what called actually but its like 500 bucks
if you got on sight it will tell you but if your are just doing vinyl and if you got Ai you can get a plug called CoCut I believe and that just cost 200 something
people who use that are very happy with it apparently :flamey:

imaSIGNr

look into LXi ( same as Flexi ) sold exclusively at Signwarehouse, way cheaper, and as good if you're not into heavy production.

149motorsports

yes i saw lexi like version 6.6 or something, im not heavy into production, just cutting vinyl for stuff. do you know if i do buy a used version, do i have to registure it again or can i install and put key in back of computer and be ready to cut?? i have a seperate computer that i have dedicated to my business with no internet connection, will this still work?

imaSIGNr

It's LXi not Lexi.....I don't know the answer to your question. Call Signwarehouse and ask them.... 800-699-5512

joenagel

LXI and Flexi are the same program, except you can't print form LXI.

As a matter of fact when I launch my version of LXI the splash screen that shows up says FLEXI 8.5, I used to run Flexi at my last job and I can't find anything different except the printing functions.