• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 10 - change crop marks lenght

bob_5793

Hi,

Re: Onyx Production House 10

Does anyone know if you can change the crop mark length, and even its thickness (stroke).

Thanks

bob_5793

Thanks.

Where in V11 is this function, I'll have a look in the same place in v10.

We don't do any vinyl cutting here, wondering how can the contour cutting feature can allow us to very the crop/registration mark length.

Hotspur

Nope

Hi

You can't change this in any version of Onyx.

What you can do is use the tick box underneath the crop mark box in the quick set to join all the crop marks together to form a fine line all around the image - but that's all.

Hi

You can't change this in any version of Onyx.

What you can do is use the tick box underneath the crop mark box in the quick set to join all the crop marks together to form a fine line all around the image - but that's all.

Oops, you are correct. I had thought that the Cut Configuration screen in Onyx 11 contained this type of functionality, but I was wrong on that.

The Graphtec Cutting Master 3 plug-in does contain that capability, but not Onyx.

Attachments

• O11_cutcCnfg.jpg
    O11_cutcCnfg.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 195