• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 10 Prod House - Multi Page PDF

bob_5793

Hi I'm having issues importing and ripping multipage PDF's in Production House V10.

When running say 850mm banner stands on 914 media - we first print 10% scale versions, so for a 2pp PDF we can rotate these and Onyx correctly sees both pages and nests them as 2 across - you can see them in the 'Printer' 'Print Preview', when we run the pages as 100% size it only see the first page, the print preview is only showing one page - which is what outputs.

I have played around with the 'Placement', and I know that can affect how the 10% scale versions nest or not for both pages, but it has no effect on the 100% version, with it seeing beyond the first page of the PDF.

We have enabled tiling to see if that helps - but the rip still doesn't see any pages beyond the first page.

So onyx see the pages when output at one size, but not at another ...

bob_5793

Sorry been away for a while - I have one PDF with several pages in it, Onyx only sees the first page :( just run a simple 4pp PDF - but it only saw one page.

Thanks