Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Onyx 11.1.2 Roland RF-640 feed calibration & bidirectional (PRESETS)

Discussion in 'RIP Software & Color Management' started by hazartilirot, Oct 24, 2018.

1. hazartilirot

hazartilirot Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Ukraine
    Good day!

Could anyone tell me how to load presets from Roland RF-640 to Onyx 11.1.2. As far as I can judge the power's FAN doesn't react to my values. I can adjust feed calibration though dunno if it works.... I didn't manage to find in Onyx the values of bidirectinal adjustments for a material loaded.

Should I updrate the driver for Roland RF-640 in Onyx or do I have an old version of Onyx?

Tags:
  2. hazartilirot

hazartilirot Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Ukraine
    I've taken two screenshots. So the latest driver was released in 2015. I decided to use Calibration (%) - from the panel settings since Vacuum power doesn't react..... it doesn't matter what percentage I choose - it just does nothing... Bidirectional adjustment is unavailable.

Is it the same in newer versions?

Attached Files: