• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 12.1 Rip

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
On a side note, I've often wondered if the ICC can be pulled out of an OML. I'd like to compare some of my generated profiles to the canned ones.

I know when using Flexi the oml file can be downloaded and flexi will pull the icc profile out of the oml. I no longer use flexi b/c of the issues it has creating profiles with the s80600

Easy,
Go to media manager - Media library
Expand the folder to find your media. expand the media to find your media print profile. Expand the 'ICC Color Matching Profiles' and click the colour profile you want to export.
On the left there should be an "export" button. Press it and save it.
Done.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Yeah, I rarely trust any canned profiles. I try to make at least one per new media as we begin working with it.
Clients are super happy with our glass prints, colours are popping and ink use is minimal.
Do you guys flood with white ink or spray with two pack?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Yeah, I rarely trust any canned profiles. I try to make at least one per new media as we begin working with it.
Clients are super happy with our glass prints, colours are popping and ink use is minimal.
Do you guys flood with white ink or spray with two pack?

I do the same. Every new media that comes in, I'll spend the time to create an accurate profile for it.

It depends what we're doing with it. But mostly paint as it's much more durable especially for splashbacks. Beware there's a huge colour shift when using paint. This is where we've put in a lot of money to perfect our glass prints.

altereddezignz

Easy,
Go to media manager - Media library
Expand the folder to find your media. expand the media to find your media print profile. Expand the 'ICC Color Matching Profiles' and click the colour profile you want to export.
On the left there should be an "export" button. Press it and save it.
Done.

HAHa.
I always just went to there and then just exported that print profile. Never thought about going deeper in the file.. Thank you sir.

altereddezignz

Yeah we used to use canned profiles but we have spent way to much money on equipment to create our own profiles along with training. Then we started pciking up customers that were very strict on color so that allowed us to do better in our color indexing and matching.