• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 12.1

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
http://www.onyxgfx.com/onyx-graphics-to-showcase-onyx-12-1-software-at-sgia-expo-2016/

I'm keen to get my hands on Onyx Thrive 12.1 (currently have x12)
New software is always fun,

[FONT=&quot]Highlights of ONYX 12.1 software[/FONT]

• Eliminate production bottlenecks with the ONYX 12.1 record benchmark speeds for file processing. On average, processing times in ONYX 12.1 software are three times faster than in ONYX 12 for halftone processing. Data transfer speeds to many grand format printers are also up to three times faster.
  • Achieve a higher level of color consistency across multiple devices with integrated G7 correction, verification and iterations, making it easier to match color and build output consistency.
  • Process control, using the ONYX AccuCheck module, enables shops to prove color standards are being met. This tool gives print operators the ability to measure and instantly verify that colors will be printed right the first time.
  • Save time with more automation tools. Enhanced tiling, combined with other job preparation tools, enables a wide variety of print applications.
  • Improved device support including QR codes in Zünd Cut Center and support for additional color devices from Epson and X-Rite.

georgel

Thank you for the interesting information. Is there a link to download this latest 12.1 version? If not full than at least a demo 12.1 version would be useful, too...

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
It's good ole Onyx Gfx... paid upgrade unless you are a advantage holder. It's so ridiculous how all the crap they promised with 12 they fell short on, now these fixes are done in 12.1, oh but you have to pay again. They should just go subscription.

I never had 11 so not sure how big the differences where from 11 to 12. I went from x10 to x12. It was a decent jump.

I'm an advantage holder which is basically a subscription. Any software upgrade is "free"
I'm not sure if it's free to update from for example 12.0.0 to 12.0.1 which was an update for it a few months later after release.

I wish they'd fit their **** icc engine. To me, that's the only let down. I'm not sure how it's "award winning" it really is when it can't put down a decent profile for my Oce Arizona.