• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx 12.2 - how to create space between prints

WrapSolutions

It bothers me that I have not been able to find an answer to what I'm assuming is a no-brainer question. We use Onxy PosterShop to operate our printers and for the life of me I haven't been able to figure out how to automatically increase the space between each print. Can anyone advise please?

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
This is Onyx 19 so I'm not sure if you have the Horizontal and Vertical Spacing options. At one point it wasn't an option. Just spacing that automatically did Horizontal and Vertical.

Attachments

• 2019-11-08 10_16_26-Placement Strategy_ Conserve Media.jpg
    2019-11-08 10_16_26-Placement Strategy_ Conserve Media.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 389

WrapSolutions

This is Onyx 19 so I'm not sure if you have the Horizontal and Vertical Spacing options. At one point it wasn't an option. Just spacing that automatically did Horizontal and Vertical.
Thank you for the visual. I had looked at that, thought it might had been the setting for when you make copies that space. But that's what I get for being too literal