• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 12 full version

MediaMill

Does anyone have for sale a full version of onyx 12 rip to drive our epson surecolour sc-80600. With dongle. We currently have 11 and unfortunately, to my knowledge it won't drive the printer.

Last edited:

jimdtg

Have you contacted with Onyx yet? That is better if they still support you to upgrade your key with good price.

FrankW

Onyx 12 is out of support too, even downloads are not available anymore. You should buy a current version.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It is supported in 11.1.2

1682448904952.png

ikarasu

I hate subscription as well.

But I wish for onyx I went subscription....

$100 a month sucks. But we paid $3500 for onyx - Thats 3 years worth of payments.... In the past 3 years we paid 1K or something to upgrade to the newest version twice, so almost another 2 years of payments because we bought new printers that werent supported...

The new features are a bonus as well... Onyx / Flexi / Whatever sub isnt that bad when you consider what you get.

If you just want to sit on 10 year old software and run the same printer on it, perpetual makes sense though.

But if you plan on upgrading equipment or staying current on software, $100 a month to rent is cheaper (assuming you don't need more than 2 printers or the standard rips)

Last edited:

HillHouseGraphics

Does anyone have for sale a full version of onyx 12 rip to drive our epson surecolour sc-80600. With dongle. We currently have 11 and unfortunately, to my knowledge it won't drive the printer.
I can check my dongle. I had 12 and had to buy new 21 rip station to be on same version with my second printer. Now 22 is out and upgrading again in July. Thrive is$3600 to run both printers from a single rip and if you want upgrades you can buy the maintenance plan for around 1200 per year..... Kind of like the Microsoft model if you ask me.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Edited with new info after checking it....

I have 11.1.1 (.126). Orange USB is the software, the blue one is the dongle. I'm not using it, make me an offer if interested.
I did just dig around in the Printers folders and the 80600 is not there though.

Another update. I checked the dongle key number on the Onyx website and it is for Production House version 12.0 (had been upgraded). I do have the installer for Production House 12.0.5 so I just tested that and it does work.
The key can be verified here - https://owa.onyxgfx.com/webkey/KeyInfo1.aspx?key=248A61DA&pkgcode=

That being said - there is no prninst file for the 80600. That model is supported but you would need to find someone on here with an 80600 that came with Onyx that can send you the prninst file. I do have all of the prninst files for version 11 which do work but that version did not include the 80600 (or our Mimaki JV150 for that matter which is also supported in v12). Problem is Onyx will not give access to anything for below version 18.

Maybe someone might be willing to upload a complete set of Onyx 12 print drivers one day.

Onyx.jpg

Last edited:

jati

does anyone have Printer and Profile Download Manager Onyx version 12, Machine Mimaki SIJ 320UV

jimdtg

Onyx 12 is legacy version and it is no longer supported that you are hard to find driver for version 12 and your printer model is supported in version 18+