• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 12 Refreshing Non Stop

TheSnowman

So maybe a week or two ago I was working in my RIP and I noticed it was refreshing every couple mins to the point it was getting annoying, because I couldn't click anything and it stay clicked. Well, fast forward now and the thing literally refreshes the jobs in the "ready to print" and in the "buffered jobs" area every 5-10 seconds. The whole thing just blinks, and if you were trying to do anything within PosterShop, it unclicks it.

Job Editor is still fine, and if you're working in there, it doesn't care, and you can still click around within PosterShop to some extent, but you just can't work within those two windows of jobs to print, and already printed because it's refreshing non-stop.

It's an older Windows 7 machine, but I'm scared to update it because anyone I know running windows gets the "windows is updating" screen, and it's like half their day is shot because it wants to do updates. I don't want to mess with that.

I'm figuring I can probably format the whole computer back to factory and I assume it would be fixed, but just thought before I went to that extent I'd find out if anyone happened to have something like this happen before, and if there was a solution.

One other thing I noticed is I keep getting this "low disk space" alert in the bottom right corner that pops up, and it's referring to my recovery drive being low on space (which is the drive I'd use to do a factory reset). I'm not sure after several years that drive could have randomly changed, but maybe that's part of the issue, I'm not sure, could be something underlying going on.

I'm a mac guy all the way, so all I do is use this computer to RIP since PosterShop doesn't (or didn't at the time) have a RIP that ran on Mac.

tbullo

Superunknown
Watching. Our buffered jobs on Win 7 is flashing as well. No super bad effect other then when you click a job it relocates in the list.