• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 6

SlightlyChilled

OK i have this box that has an old onxy 6 rip in it. Onyx dose not have support on their site. Can some one tell me how many disks came in the box I have it running but no preflight. From what I know I came in a sign warehouse printer cutter bundle pack LONNNNNNG time ago. I think I might be missing a disk and if so might some one point me to the right files.

JR Digital

It came with something like 6 cd's and 2 dvds..

The dvd's should have all the supported printer drivers, the cd's have every manufactuer seperated into each cd .

SlightlyChilled

ok I have 2 printer cd with all the mutoh printers on them.One that has rip center and a DVD . . I wonder if the package did not come with them or the other person lost them. I can print but I can't get to preflight to change the color and sizes stuff like that.

Last edited:

randya

Rip Center does not have a 'Preflight' module.

You should be able to right click on your jobs and resize, I dont think there are color replacement options in that Rip Center Edition either.