Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Onyx 6

Discussion in 'RIP Software & Color Management' started by SlightlyChilled, May 2, 2010.

1. SlightlyChilled

SlightlyChilled Very Active Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Hell
    OK i have this box that has an old onxy 6 rip in it. Onyx dose not have support on their site. Can some one tell me how many disks came in the box I have it running but no preflight. From what I know I came in a sign warehouse printer cutter bundle pack LONNNNNNG time ago. I think I might be missing a disk and if so might some one point me to the right files.

Tags:
  2. JR Digital

JR Digital Member

Jul 5, 2004
    It came with something like 6 cd's and 2 dvds..

The dvd's should have all the supported printer drivers, the cd's have every manufactuer seperated into each cd .

3. SlightlyChilled

Dec 19, 2009
    Hell
    ok I have 2 printer cd with all the mutoh printers on them.One that has rip center and a DVD . . I wonder if the package did not come with them or the other person lost them. I can print but I can't get to preflight to change the color and sizes stuff like that.

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  4. randya

randya Very Active Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    Rip Center does not have a 'Preflight' module.

You should be able to right click on your jobs and resize, I dont think there are color replacement options in that Rip Center Edition either.

5. SlightlyChilled

Dec 19, 2009
    Hell
    YA I just was getting an e-mail from Onxy. I will look into that Randya... Thanks