• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 7.3.2 & HP L25500

PC Signs

Does anyone know why the new HP L25500 Latex printer will not install on ProductionHouse 7.3.2? When I try to install the prninst it says that it is not supported on the hardware key. I can also download the driver in the profile download Client, it just won't let me install it. Do I have to pay to allow this printer permission, or is there a patch to get it on the hardware key.

OnyxDoug

Does anyone know why the new HP L25500 Latex printer will not install on ProductionHouse 7.3.2? When I try to install the prninst it says that it is not supported on the hardware key. I can also download the driver in the profile download Client, it just won't let me install it. Do I have to pay to allow this printer permission, or is there a patch to get it on the hardware key.
If you did not buy the version of Onyx at the same time as (or with ) the printer, it's very likely you need to pay to get the key permission for the driver enabled.

drive

im pretty sure you have to get the "add-on" in onyx to enable the printer. wasatch is the same way (which is the rip im using for my l25500)