• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 7 Profile Import Problem

CWP

Hi All,
I have Onyx ProductionHouse 7 connected to my Mimaki jv3 160. I need to add a new paper profile. I was able to find the .oml file for it online. According to everything I have read, I go to "view media library"/ import/ import media/ Then I select the file. It shows up, I make the selection, say ok and it tells me it is importing. However, it does not show up in my library. It is just not there... So, what am I doing wrong? Thanks, and sorry, but I am new to this software and this printer. -R

ScottyDoo

Did you check the 'Media Type' drop-down and see if there are any additional types that were created when you imported the OML?

The Media Types are kind of like categories, and often times when you download an OML from a manufacturer or elsewhere, they may have it importing into their own 'Media Type' (category) and not necessarily the default one with the printer driver.