• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Cut Server + Cutter Settings

ikarasu

Hello again!

I had another question about the new onyx (Surprise, surprise).

The only thing that's still getting me is the cut settings. On onyx 10, It'd use whatever condition our graphtec is on. The new onyx lets you pick which condition it should be on, and auto turns it to that condition... I guess I could make profiles for every media/laminate in onyx, and tell it which condition to use.. but it's much easier for me to have onyx not change the condition, and just use whatever I set on the graphtec.

I guess my question is... how do I make it stop changing the conditions? I've tried deleting the default setting, and that works... but then it comes back as soon as I re-open onyx. I looked in my old onyx cut server, and it tells it to change it to condition 1 as default... but it doesn't do that, so I'm presuming I'm missing a setting somewhere else in onyx. I've googled and searched, and couldn't find anyone even mentioning this... maybe I'm in the minority, but I like to control via the control panel, not onyx! I'm sure I'm just overlooking an easy setting somewhere, but I've looked through settings like 5 times... Any help is appreciated!

ikarasu

Annnd I'm an idiot. I was overlooking a setting. For the future incase anyone needs to know... I figured it out right after hitting send :rolleyes:

In cut server, under layer / Setting... You can change it to manual/device, instead of default.

Just like I thought, it was in the easiest, most obvious place, that I didn't even think to look there :mad: Hopefully my brain fart helps someone else!