• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Cut Server Question

RSR571

When I am cutting in cut server its placing a "weed border" around each print. Is there a way to turn that off. I am running Postershop 7.2 and Onyx Cut server. I have never seen this before but it is messing up my cut path. Any help would be great. thanks

particleman

When I am cutting in cut server its placing a "weed border" around each print. Is there a way to turn that off. I am running Postershop 7.2 and Onyx Cut server. I have never seen this before but it is messing up my cut path. Any help would be great. thanks

There is a work around for this (not a fix). A tech explained this to me. When you are in preflight in the tab where you punch in the size there is a check box "crop outside of page" (hope that is right, i'm not at work). This should be checked, you then need to drag the dotted crop area line around your artwork out slightly in each direction, top bottom left right. Click Apply. After you do this you, submit the job and let it rip and print using the new job and you should not have the border anymore. No idea why this is STILL NOT FIXED in 7.2 when we have been dealing with this since the first version of 6.

RSR571

Thanks, that seems to work. I wish they'd fix these dumb little things. I only had to print the job 2 times for hells sake. Did you know their tech support charges now.

particleman

Seems like every day we are fighting some issue with onyx. We need it because of the work flow features it has,but it continues to have nagging issues.